Saturday, October 20, 2007

DW to produce Drama Series (3Days 2Nights)

As Salaamu alaykum,
I have observed sundry individuals strive to produce Tomorrow Never Comes & I recently took part in Mahdi Ahmad's film Going Up North in LA.
I talk a big game in that I feel the simplest projects are made difficult by factors such as too many technical minds to individuals with desire & no skill.
I admit I'm dumber than a "bow of smooth rocks" but let me announce to you a project that I have had in mind for less than a week now that I will take from start to finish without a lot of technical delay or lack of realistic vision.
I announce to you a DawahWorks production series; 3Days 2Nights. This series will be total drama-education dealing with the unity of our Ummah under a single leader which emanates from our Islamic Aqeedah (creed). We will present all the evidences for how & why this is our most vital issue. The method & rules of electing leadership will be openly displayed for Muslims & non-Muslims alike.
No comedy here. Drama is the word.
As of now I am...
Sub-finalizing a pilot script to present publicly for advice
Seeking someone to design the blog for this movie
Casting 4 main characters (1 Arab, Pakistani/Indian, Caucasian, & Black) & many extras
(After casting main characters) organizing a photo shoot for blog design purposes
Insha Allah from start to finish I will request advice & help from the Ummah (& even non-Muslims) to get this project pilot complete.
I will assume command & direct the finalized pilot script.
Soon, Insha Allah, I will present the pilot "3Days 2Nights (Most Vital issue) Episode 1

No comments: