Wednesday, October 17, 2007

10-16-07 Day 6 of G.U.N.

As Salaamu alaykum,
Alhamdulillah! Received good news this morning that my wife passed her LVN exam. Mabrook habibatee. Maasha Allah the day has started well.
Ate @ IHop before heading to Mahdi's job. Shot a short scene for G.U.N. 1 & done takes are not my deal. They are an editing nightmare for me. I have yet to meet the editor of this film but he would have to be a genious to make G.U.N. look like more than a rambling dialogue turn monolithic.
Did some editing on me & ISA's future collab on the uniqueness of Islam.
Shot yet another scene with a few "new" bros... I acted as camera man...
Went to Diddy Reese for an Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich (yummy). Don't worry! The ice cream was slaughtered Halaal.
Day summary:
Best day yet for G.U.N. but I didn't do as much as planned for DawahWorks. Tomorrow is last full day in LA. Alhamdulillah! Insha Allah, wife & kids here I come.

No comments: