Thursday, May 17, 2007

DF2 update: wouldn't be life w/out it.

As Salaamu alaykum,
We ran into a couple issues while filming The DeenFather 2.
Firstly, Abu Idris suggested we film in the rain. We know that the rain comes by only the permission & command of Allah (swt). Alhamdulillah it rained... lol! The problem is that it rained on the first day of filming but not the second, therefore, the audio might reflect these two different weather conditions.
Secondly, bad lighting. My takes are so dark, I don't even cast a shadow (joke) Lol! I purchased 2 camera-mounted 300watt halogen lights with filters that did not arrive fast enough. Now I'm all darked up like "chocolate man". Can you say re-shoot?
I did record audio on a secondary device that I may be able to use instead. & I may be able to re-shoot my scenes myself.
Inshaa Allah, in any case, make du'ah for us as we make du'ah for our Ummah.

No comments: