Wednesday, March 14, 2007

5 Pillars of Western Identity (5PWI)

As Salaamu alaykum,
If you have been following DW, you would know that 5PWI has been rewritten several times in order to make it more appealing. We shot it once & even after our best attempt at editing...it was a dud. But NOW! O NOW, your gonna get it. I started rewriting it Monday & Alhamdulillah! This morning (3:00am) I finished. Tabir! Takbir! Takbir!...Actually I'm the only one excited (Lol).
Next step is to send it out to the DW-Team for advice & suggestions. The only other matter that may delay taping is that the right side of my face is swollen because I have been delaying a badly needed root canal (no joke). Inshaa Allah I'll make a dentist appointment today & update you (my beloved Ummah) on 5PWI projected shooting, editing, & completion date.
JazakAllah khayr for all your support.

No comments: